Have you always wanted to learn how to grow your own herbs or create your own raised bed? Then join us for Homegrown! Homegrown is a free gardening series at the Kingsport Farmers Market presented by Keep Kingsport Beautiful.
The Homegrown series will teach participants the skills needed to help their gardens flourish. No experience in gardening is required to participate in the series. All classes will be taught at the Kingsport Farmers Market, 308 Clinchfield St.
Homegrown dates and times:
- May 12 – Gardening 101: 9:00 a.m.
- May 16 – Container & Straw Bale Gardening: 12:00 p.m.
- June 9 – Container & Raised Bed Gardening: 10:30 a.m.
- July 21 – Herb Gardening: 10:30 a.m.
- August 11 – Winter Gardening: 9:00 a.m.
- September 15th – Composting 9:00 a.m.
For more information on the Kingsport Farmers Market, or to sign up for our monthly newsletter, please visit kingsportfarmersmarket.org.