Kingsport Public Library, along with the majority of other area libraries, plans to begin a curbside pickup system on Monday, June 1.
Curbside service will be by appointment only. Appointments can be made by visiting the event calendar at www.kingsportlibrary.org or by calling 423-229-9465. Curbside appointments are offered Monday-Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and MUST be made by 3:30 p.m. for same day pickup.
Curbside pickup information:
- Items must be placed on hold in order to be picked up. Place holds by logging in to your account on kingsportlibrary.org or by calling 423-229-9465
- Limited to 10 holds per card
- Items placed on hold are not guaranteed to be available
- Schedule an appointment for curbside pickup by visiting the event calendar at kingsportlibrary.org or by calling 423-229-9465
- Offered Monday-Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Appointments must be scheduled by 3:30 p.m. for same day pickup
- When you arrive at the Library, park in spot on New Street and call 423-229-9366 to let us know you have arrived
- Be ready to tell us who you are picking up books for
- Let us know the make, model, and color of the vehicle
- Open your trunk
- When the staff member brings out the books hold your driver’s license up to the window so they can verify your identity
- Books will be placed in the trunk
**All returns MUST be placed by you in the outside book returns, staff members are unable to take your returns at curbside delivery
**No donations are being accepted at this time
**Staff are unable to collect fines at this time
If you have any questions about the new curbside pickup system, please visit www.kingsportlibrary.org or call 423-229-9366 during regular library hours.