The Kingsport Area Safety Council presents the 30th Annual Safety Seminar May 13, 2015 at the Eastman Toy F. Reid Employee Center, Kingsport, Tennessee.
The Kingsport Area Safety Council (KASC) ‚ is celebrating its 30th Annual Safety Seminar at the Eastmans Toy F. Reid Employee Center on Wednesday, May 13th, 2015 (To view the brochure, please click here.). KASC a local non-profit organization, is also celebrating its 70th anniversary during 2015. KASC was established in 1944 to promote safety in our community, and that mission still exists.
Some of the 30th Annual Safety Seminar classes include:
- How Do YOU Rank As A Driver?
- So, You Think It Wont Happen To You?
- The Shocking Truth About Electricity
- Be Prepared for Severe Weather Emergencies
- Protecting Your Identity: What You Should Know & What You Should Do
- Protecting What You Value Most: Fire Safety In The Home
Plus many more! Safety Professionals from the Tri-Cities and beyond will be presenting in over 50 classroom sessions and indoor and outdoor demonstrations and exhibits throughout the day.
KASC has members from Holston Army Ammunition Plant/BAE Systems, Inc, Eastman, Wellmont, ETSU, KFD, KPD, City of Kingsport, Domtar, TOSHA and many other local businesses that work to make this effort successful. Thanks for your consideration.
For additional information, contact: