Please report to Andy Hobbs @ 224.2427 or after hours report to central dispatch @ 246-9111.

Please report to Randy Williams @ 224.2424

Please use the free city app, ConnectKingsport. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to select from. The app also allows you to upload pictures or videos to accompany your request. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted until the issue is resolved.

Download the free app today. To download the app, please search for it in the App Store or in the Google Play Store.

To use the online portal instead, please visit this link.

Yes, please contact Kevin Long at 423-245-2766 or

Please contact Russ Mays at 423-224-2426 or

Based on Federal guidelines we can not add this sign but we can help with speeding problems in your area. Please contact Russ Mays at 423-224-2426 or